6/18/10

Julia Sweeney Blog Farewell

As I'm getting this blog ready to go and researching other blogs, I found an intersting post on the blog of comedianne Julia Sweeney. Here, at the begining of my journey, I came across this post about someone who has made an entire career out of telling stories and making jokes from her real life. She has also inspired and moved us along the way with books like "And God Said Ha" in which she talks candidly about her family experiences with cancer. Now she is finding herself TIRED of talking about her life. She is going to take a break from performing and blogging and writing. We'll miss her voice but I'm sure it will be a wonderful time in which she'll make new observations and just live normally and privately. Boy, I'm on the totally opposite end. I can't wait to use this platform to share my experiences in a way that will hopefully inspire, encourage, and entertain a broad audience. If you want to read Julia's farewell post click here http://www.juliasweeney.blogspot.com/ After you read her post, I'd love to here your comments on how much is too much sharing in a blog! Love, SJ

No comments:

Post a Comment